These are a list of online boxing betting websites, or internet "bookies" that allow you to bet on boxing at their site. In many cases, it is actually better to bet boxing online because than in Las Vegas.
|Betting Website||Bonus Offer||Review|
|Bet365||$200||Bet365 Boxing Review (
|Bovada||$250||Bovada Boxing Review (USA)|
|5Dimes||$520||5Dimes Boxing Review (USA)|
|Pinnacle||Reduced Juice||Pinnacle Boxing Review (
|SportBet||$520||SportBet Boxing Review (USA)|
|Intertops||$20||Intertops Boxing Review (
*Bet365 is 18+ only. Terms and conditions apply. Responsible gaming is encouraged.
Please read our reviews of these boxing betting sites along with their "deposit bonus" and "free bet offers" to choose the best one for you. Many of these websites do not accept bets from the USA, so check to see if you are allowed to place bets from within the country you reside.
Betting Boxing Online vs. Betting in Las Vegas
There are advantages to both, but some of the main reasons gamblers like to bet boxing online is because:
- Betting online is easy and can be done from the comfort of home, or even by using a Smartphone while at a boxing event.
- There are more odds offered online for smaller regional boxing events from around the world.
- In nearly all cases you can get a deposit bonus awarded when you join an online site, and there are system that work like Vegas comps.
- You don't have to be 21 like in Las Vegas, in many countries the legal age is only 18 or 19, in which case you are allowed to signup online.
- There is live betting available online as the fight happens, which is not available in Vegas.
- You can bet boxing online using Bitcoin